Complimentary collection and delivery available to residents of Manama and surrounding areas. Call either 17 465 575 or Book a Collection above. Courier service available for international clients.
VERY GOOD, JEEVES
The Seven-Stage Cleaning Process
- 1. Detailing: Garments are thoroughly inspected and prepared for cleaning. This including measuring from blocking when required, button or ornamental protection or removal, surface and structural surveying, evaluating for serviceability, and more.
- 2. Stain Removal: Performed by professionals using proven traditional and advanced modern techniques and drawing from Jeeves’ 40 years of experience.
- 3. Cleaning: Dry-cleaning, laundering and hand cleaning procedures using the finest technology, extensive classification and only the purest (and where possible, greenest) of solvents.
- 4. Hand Finishing: Pressers of the highest standard individually finish your garment to your specific requirements.
- 5. Minor Repairs: Jeeves attends to loose hems, open seams, loose buttons, missing buttons, et cetera.
- 6. Inspection: Every garment is formally inspected in staggering detail to ensure that it is at its very best before being reunited with its owner.
- 7. Packaging: Most garments are individually protected with a quality robe. We make extensive use of tissue, custom hangers and specially-designed bags and boxes in order to ensure your garments’ safe return to your wardrobe.